Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Letter J

Hello, today we worked on the letter J
the first thing she said was J for Jessica
For this J worksheet
that have pictures of things that start with the letter J

so to practice all those words

and the pronunciation of the letter J

she colored each jelly bean, cut and glued

all around the letter J

after that she decided to draw her own Jelly Beans

inside the uppercase J

so besides practicing the pronunciation of the letter J

we practice the words inside and around also.

Here are our J words in Spanish

Juice = jugo

jump rope = soga the saltar

jar = jarra

jump = saltar

jacket = chaqueta

jelly beans = caramelos de goma

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Next week we are starting our letter of the week with my 3 yr old son. Great J words in Spanish. I am hoping to teach my sons Spanish too! OH, I love the new look of your blog! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time for such a wonderful blog with so many ideas and resources! If you don't already have it, I hope you will accept the Premio Dardos Award. http://iheartfrutopia.blogspot.com/2009/05/wow-thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments :)