Friday, May 1, 2009

More Creation Resources


Here are a few more Creation activities that I found and plan to use with my daughter through out the week


Here is a power point presentation on the Creation from kids4truth


An awesome gameboard with instructions from ebibleteacher


Also some awesome flashcards from ebibleteacher


KidstalkaboutGod has a beautiful coloring page on the Creation


PSSCentral has a very cute Creation mini book


also some beautiful Creation flashcards


and My Book of Creation, all from PSSCentral


HubbardsCupboard has a nice Creation Booklet that the kids can draw on, I like this one a lot


And ChristianPreschoolPrintables has a few activities in this page, a worksheet, a Creation mini book with tracable letters and a Creation felt set, very cute


If you have any more Creation free printables and activities, please let me know,

I'll add them with your blog's name.


Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. thanks these are great we can use them wiht our sunday school calsses too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the links. We can use them when we cover it with our children. This week we covered "Jesus and the Little Children" as part of our Little Bessings Bible lessons at home. I am writing the lessons.
    Here's the link to what I covered with my toddler on it.
    http://preschool2prek.blogspot.com/2009/04/jesus-loves-little-children-little.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great, just what I was looking for! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments :)