Saturday, December 12, 2009

A little bit of Christmas here and there

Here is a picture of my older daughter
proud! after she made some japanese cookies
for the first time


they were delicious :)



Now jumping to our preschool
I couldn't see these Christmas Trees
cut-out outlines go to waste,
so I gave them to the kids to glue them on white paper
and decorate the inside with markers and sequences
kind of like free art, and they loved doing it :)



We also made some jingle bells to go with our singing
we used pipe cleaners and the bells
to make these nice bracelets :)



For cooking school we made an angel
we used a rits cracker for the head
a graham cracker for the body
and a bagel cut in half for the wings
we gave the kids some cream cheese to spread
on the bagel to make them white
and on the head to stick
2 chocolate chip cookies for the eyes
and yellow sugar for the halo

Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm new to your blog. I found you by reading the comments at Craft Sanity. I was impressed by your goal of wanting to learn to sew. It's my goal to help those wanting to learn to do just that...in cyperspace.
    I love your blog...I'll be visiting regularly.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments :)