Monday, March 15, 2010

Tales of Peter Rabbit


I've been wanting to make these for a while


they are called books in a bag, story stretchers,


literature activities, etc. However you want to call them,


they are the best way to help your child enjoy books.


So for my first one this season I have chosen


Peter Rabbit, starting with an awesome


lapbook from homeschool share


and a little Peter Rabbit song book found here


and also a cute review of what the book is about


together with a recipe and a list of words to know here


it's just a start, I'll be having more as soon as I have


a little free time :)


Personal life is taking over without any fun lol


Enjoy please! AND if you have any books in mind PLEASE


let me know I'll try my best to find activities related to your


book of request or if I have the time and creativity I'll make


some of my own.


Thanks so much for reading my blog :)



post signature


1 comment:

  1. Oh, we just did a lesson on A Tale of Peter Rabbit. Thank you for the great resources.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments :)