Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween resources and crafts

Hello everybody, long time since I posted :)
Work, home and my kids school and sports schedule are keeping me really busy
but I decided to post some Halloween Resouces and crafts
even though we don't decorate the house for halloween
mostly because here in South Florida is not such a big deal
holidays are kind of dead really :(
Also is really sad that there are not many neighborhoods where you can go
trick or treating with your child, so we go to the mall.
But I have so many links and resources that I thought I would share :)

Here in my 4shared files you can find a pattering activity together with
last years halloween shares

I also added a Disney Pumpkin Memory game, all you have to do is print it twice to play the game.

And this I like Halloween Book for our little ones to color and practice their reading skills with you.

I'll get some more materials ready

Thank You so much for reading my blog :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :)