Thursday, January 12, 2012

Getting my CDA (Child Development Associates)

Oh my goodness, I am so busy now, is amazing.
I am working full time and going to school for my CDA twice a week from 6 to 10 pm.
I just did my first week and I am dead tired.
I had homework my first class, and
for next week I have homework (an autobiography 200 to 500 words), a presentation on two safety articles, a presentation of a board about safety preschool and a test on safety! Can you believe that?
I do want to post here whatever I make, like the safety poster, because is something I can use in the classroom and maybe you can use at home or in your classrooms :)
Anyways... wish me luck.
I'll try my best to blog acordingly to what I am studing and activities that I do with my little ones,
whenever I can take a break from studing, working and taking care of my house and my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :)