Friday, September 12, 2014

A Teacher, A Mom and A Wife...Back With Resources Soon...

Hi Everybody:



I have to tell you, I am totally amazed since last night!  As you all can see, I totally abandoned this blog for about six months and before that I abandoned for another year or two but I am still getting comments and requests on my blog posts.  I am not proud for leaving this blog as I did, but I have been in a profound search for my true self: what is my mission? why am I here? The doubt is still in my head. But I figure... I am still a preschool teacher, a mother and a wife. And I am itching for time for myself and blog about the things I make, cook, read, etc. So here I am again, going with the flow and see if this is really my calling.

Thanks for being here with me, thanks for keep visiting my blog.

I am sorry to all those teachers who once requested something from my blog and never got. I hope you understand that besides dealing with a search of my true identity, I also had to deal with a lot of health issues.

Thanks a million to all of you :)

See you soon,

1 comment:

I love your comments :)