Saturday, September 20, 2014

B for Boxes

Here is an idea for the letter B, the kids can decorate boxes.

Decorated boxes make a delightful gift, or it can be their own treasure box.



Here are the materials you need:

Small box with a lid, like those that you find at the craft stores
Paint
glue
decorations like glitter, buttons, macaroni, shells, ribbon, beans, etc.

They can start by painting the boxes.
Let them dry, then they can work on gluing the decorations to the lid/top of the box.  Just make sure it's completely dry before they take it home :)

Hope you like it :)

I'll be posting more ideas for the letter B this week.

If you are working on another letter or book or any other activity, theme, etc. please let me know if I can be of any help :)

Thanks for visiting my blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :)