Thursday, April 30, 2009



Wow!
I finally have a minute to sit down and thank everybody for all your kind words, prayers, and friendship.
It's so uplifting to feel cared for in hard times like right now for us.

To top it all of, my two daughters got sick yesterday with a 102 fever, and I think I am getting it too, lots of body ache for me :(

My husband recovery is going so so, he is in a lot of pain, not even the pain killers are letting him (us) sleep.

But with all this we are trying to get things done around the house.
and hopefully we get back to our teachings with Jessica very soon.

Honestly, thank you soooo much everybody for all your kind words

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome...thank you for your friendship Clemencia. Praying for continued healing. (((hugs)))

    Everyone here at home (except hubby) is sick was well with colds, cough and fever. Drinking plenty of fluids and monitoring the boys' temperatures.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments :)