Monday, December 15, 2008

more Christmas activities

We made a few things over the weekend, but I didn't post them before since my camera wasn't working; no it is so here is what we made.
for the one above we took blue construction paper for the background,
then I drew a wave on green construction paper and Jessica cut it,
then I cut some triangles out of scrap fabric for the trees,
and red squares and rectangles for the tree trunks,
then we glued it,
and for the snow we took scrap paper
and used the hole puncher, which she loves to do.

This one is just a stained glass look that we colored
it was perfect after our trip to the pet shop
where we saw bunnies and more


And this one is about the nativity
that after coloring it,
Jessica decided to cut around the frame :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :)