Friday, February 26, 2010

Dr. Seuss Birthday and activities


I am going to celebrate Dr. Seuss' Birthday tomorrow


reading some of his books and having related activities.


Theodor Geisel, Dr. Seuss was born on March 2, 1904


here you can find lots and lots of Dr. Seuss printables


and don't forget there are more printables and games at Seussville


Oh! and if you haven't seen it before Universal Preschool has


A Dr. Seuss Curriculum


My local resource library had the cutest ideas


after reading "There's a wocket in my Pocket"


encourage the children to make their own wocket with playdoh


which is what we are doing tomorrow.


Another idea I saw was after reading "the foot book"


make children pair up matching foot prints


made out of different textured materials.


And for cooking school "green eggs and ham"


well, the title says it all :)


enjoy!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :)