Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bible Verse

I've been wanting to do this for a while, but everytime I sit down at the computer to check my mail I get too distracted and I just don't do it, so today I am taking a different approach...
I am writing my posts first
then I read the post of the people I follow
and then my mail
(unless I am waiting for an important mail, that is) :)

I've been wanting to share with you the bible verses that my kindergartener is learning at school, together with the story that they are reviewing, but with a little twist, I want to include either a coloring page or a craft based on the story and/or verse





Here is the first one she learned:

"All have sinned and come short of the glory of God"
Romans 3:23

And here is a Girl or Boy coloring page for the Bible Verse.



Thanks for reading my blog

and God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :)