Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Green Books Campaign: Make It

This review is part of the Green Books Campaign.  Today 200 bloggers take a stand to support books printed into a eco-friendly manner by simultaneously publishing reviews of 200 books printed on recycled or FSC-Certified paper.  By turning a spotlight on books printed using eco-friendly paper, we hope to raise the awarness of book buyers and encourage everyone to take the environment into consideration when purchasing books.

The Campaign is organized for the second time by Eco-Libris, a green company working to make reading more sustainable. We invite you to join the discussion on "green" books and support books printed in an eco-friendly manner!  A full list of participating blogs andd links to their reviews is available on Eco-Libris Website

The book is printed is such a quality paper, is amazing, very sturdy pages, very strong! I love it!

Make It, is a book of recycled projects for children 5 to 8 years old, but let me tell you, even I am having lots of fun with it :)

The projects are easy, but very unique at the same time.  But one of the things I like the most is that every project is illustrated with large colorful photos.

I love how this books includes how to make things with paper, plastic, metal and fabrics.  It has lots of things that a creative child (and mom) would want to try, from collage picture frames to shadow boxes.

I just LOVE IT!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun book! I participated in the Green Books Campaign too.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments :)