Friday, August 19, 2011

Blogging Again :)



As the new school year approaches I'll be blogging more often "God permitting it"

I am in charge of a 2 y. old classroom as a lead teacher now.
I've been asked to make my own lesson plans adapting them to The Creative Curriculum
together with my own Bible Curriculum; whatever I can come up with,
even if I am using the Internet for help.
So I'll be posting all my ideas weekly, together with any details about it.

Besides that I also have my 6 y. old daughter going to First Grade in a Christian School
and I'll be posting her weekly lesson plans that they send home,
together with her Bible Memory Verse.

So here is her first Bible Verse:

John 3:16
For God so lover the world that
He gave His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believes in Him
shall not perish but have
everlasting life.

Thank You again for reading my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :)