Saturday, November 5, 2011

I've been sick :(

I know I've been absent for so long.
I have neglected my blog for quite a while
and yes! is not the first time, but...
I've been sick for the last 2 years probably;
the doctors haven't been able to find out
what is wrong with me yet,
but I have hope!
I just had an endoscopy
and a colonoscopy done thursday
the doctor took a few biopsies, but nothing
they all came back normal, at least they had
good news together with that, there is no cancer
no chron's or celiac disease.
So.... now I just have to keep on going to the GI
until we find what's wrong with me.

Anyways, thank you for the understanding
my intensions are good here
trying to help moms out there
who are interested in the best education for their child
and spend some quality time together :)



2 comments:

I love your comments :)