Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Poll for freebies, please take a minute of your precious time



Hi everybody,




I have opened a poll on the right hand side of my blog


under my button.




I would like to start posting some freebies from my files


but I need your help figuring out


which ones will be more beneficial for my readers.




Arts and crafts, will be mostly pages with ideas of different


preschool activities that I have collected.




File Folder games, are just that, games that you would


cut and laminate to teach your child from numbers to reading, etc.




Literature based, are worksheets and page ideas based on childrens books.


If this one wins, we'll be doing another poll or


would take suggestions through comments


from my readers to what books to work on.




Manipulatives includes paper dolls, puzzles,


puppets, scissor skills, pattering, lacing cards,


playdoh mats and recipes, etc.




The Theme worksheets would be based on a theme


summer, camping, pets, doctor, homes, feeling, senses, etc.




Holidays would include everything I can find


from links, crafts, worksheets, etc on the upcoming holiday


like father's day in this case, 4th of July next, etc.




I really hope to hear from you.


Your comments and voting will be GREATLY appreciated


If you have any more ideas please let me know




thanks so much for helping each other out :)












1 comment:

I love your comments :)