Saturday, February 25, 2012

Free Cursive Handwriting Worksheet Maker


My daugther is learning Cursive Handwriting at her school and we love it, but like all of us she can use a little more practice.  I started looking at some resources and I found this Free Cursive Handwriting Worksheet Maker that gives you the option to make a Sentence Worksheet, Single Word Worksheet,  Multi-Word Worksheeet and Paragraph Worksheet.

I hope some of you can use it as much as I will with my daughter :)

BTW, I miss posting my kids work, but I lost my camera charger and haven't have time to get a new one.

Thanks for staying with me through my busy and thought times :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the link =) I will have to share it with my son coz they're now starting to learn to write in scripts.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments :)