Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Bulletin Board


Here is our PreK bulletin board for Spring

My kids were so excited to help.
It was a group project

One child painted a paper plate yellow for the sun then I cut it in four parts
another child cut the yellow strips out of construction paper for the sun rays
another child did the red hand print for the tulip
and someone else helped paint green for the stem and leaves
a few of the kids cut green construction paper for the grass
(great scissors skill practice)
another child drew and cut plain white paper for the cloud
the only thing missing is the butterfly but we didn't have a coffee filter to make it :(
but as soon as I get a hold of one we'll add it to the bulletin board.

Thanks for staying with me and reading my blog :)

Spring kisses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :)