Friday, September 11, 2015

Coming Back :) and An Important Question For You :)

Hi everybody, long time since I took care of this blog :(

Lots of things going on in my life, yeah like everybody else's :)

Is really no excuse. I think about this blog so much, in fact everyday.

I just don't think is fair not to share what I do in my classroom since I am still a preschool teacher. I hope there is still lots of you out there that can benefit from my blog and the lesson plans that I prepare. School year just started a couple of weeks ago here in Florida so I know there is lots of new, not so new teachers and parents that can benefit from my experience. Right now I have the 2 y. old classroom but in the school I teach we DO lesson plans, book activities and academics at this age.
Their work is not going to come out perfect obviously but at least with the picture I'll post here you can see the way some children develop academically.

For now I am going to leave you with this one question:

What would be the best way to share my free printables with you? Dropbox? 4shared? or anything else that I haven't heard of? lol Which one do you like better?

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :)