Monday, January 11, 2010

We started with China

Today we started with China

Here are a chinese boy and girl
on their cute outfits

Also I tought my kids

that in China they speak chinese

You can also go further by teaching them to say the numbers in chinese :)

We also learn about Panda bears, that they live in China only

reading a book about Pandas

and we did this fun word seach from DLTK

and a cut and paste activity of a panda bear.

If you know any more facts about China

or any links to chinese activities,

please let us know on a comment :)

thanks so much

enjoy!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know panda bears only live in china! I learned something new today:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent - we plan to "go" to China during our geography track. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments :)